Monday, April 13, 2009

A lot is going on this Spring.Muita coisa. spoustu veci.

Olá pessoal, tivémos uns belos dias de Sol.
Os nossos amigos Joanna e Sebastian foram para a Polónia e deixaram-nos mais isolados na ilha.
O João veio uma segunda vez à Irlanda e tivémos na Guinness.
Sim, mudámos de casa, para uma um pouco maior e mais barata.

Hi people, if you really want to know we are enjoying Spring in Ireland and making ourselves busy.

po delsi prestavce dokumentujeme nase intezivni ziti na zdejsim ostrove...
Joana a Sebastian uz se vydali na svou cestu kolem sveta a my se jaks taks zabydleli v jejich nekdejsim byte, Miriam ma vlastni pokoj a velikanskou postel...
s Joaem jsme navstivili nekolik zdejsich parku a pak i Guiness ; a vubec uzivali krasneho velikonocniho pocasi...







1 comment:

Ancilla said...

Dear All,

I would like to say thank you for your company. I really enjoyed my staying with you. I didn’t have such a conversation for ages. It seems my future profession has to be the best choice for me, or else we couldn’t understand each other so well. Am I right? Anyhow it was a great time. If you have the chance to come to Birr in the next 2-3 weeks, you are very welcome in my cottage in the Demesne. Lord Rosse would allow you to stay here one or two nights. (The question is if I’m at home or I’m travelling. – Therefore I would ask you to call me some days before you plan to go.)
I already wrote about you on my blog – don’t worry I never write too personal things, names are strictly prohibited here. I hope you’ll enjoy reading it even though probably it is full of mistakes. The way I compose is still not that expressive as the Hungarian one.
I would like to give some additional informations and reflections about some topics. First of all about the Lismore Castle: Lord Rosse’s cousin owns it (he is the Boyle). Once they had some five counties around this castle – this was the main place where they lived. Not too bad, imagining five counties on the map…
About the gipsies. I got the idea, they are like the pioneer beings. If there is a disturbed area, that’s natural, even good phenomenon to see them. However if you see them in eighter a cultivated or a climax environment, they look awkward and that means something bad for their closer sorroundings.


I think at first sight that’s all I wanted to tell you.

Take care (especially Miriam).

Bye

Andrea